Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2023, Chennai Port Trust has plotted 4 vacancies for Deputy Traffic Manager posts to hire in Ranipet – Tamil Nadu. The Selection criteria are on the basis of the Direct Interview. The Application commenced (Offline) from 02 March 2023 to 13 April 2023.
The applicant can further check detail about Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, and Important Dates Information in the following post below. Further, check other Related Jobs detail on our website.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Post Name||Deputy Traffic Manager|
|Total Job Vacancies||04|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
Chennai Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager Job Required Eligibility Details
|Deputy Traffic Manager||Any Degree|
The applicant should be graduated with Any Degree at any university or educational board.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Traffic Manager||Max. 40 Years|
The Applicant’s age limit is up to Max. 40 years for Chennai Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager Post Recruitment
Chennai Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager Post Application Fee Details
For applying to Chennai Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager Post Recruitment there is no application fee will be charged
Chennai Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager Post Salary Details
|Deputy Traffic Manager||Rs. 60,000/- To Rs. 1,80,000/- Per Month|
The primary salary commences from Rs. 60,000/- To Rs. 1,80,000/- Per Month. The salary varies according to the Post. For more details check the official website.
Chennai Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager Post-Selection Process
The selection criteria for Deputy Traffic Manager are based on Written Exams and Interviews.
How to apply for Chennai Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager Jobs 2023 (Offline Mode)
- Go to the Official website @https://www.chennaiport.gov.in or download the notification form
- Check the eligibility details
- And We Should Provide a Valid Email ID and Mobile Number For Communication Purposes
- Upload the correct documents
- Fill in the details given and print a copy
- Cover with a brown envelope cover and send it to the official postal address Secretary, Chennai Port Authority, Rajaji Salai, Chennai-600001. on or before the Closing date of 13 April 2023.
Starting date to apply offline – 02.03.2023
Application Date last date – 13.04.2023