TNJFU Recruitment 2023, Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has plotted 01 vacancies for Project Assistant posts to hire in Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu. The Selection criteria are on the basis of the Written Exam, Certification, and Direct Interview. The Application commenced (Offline) from 25 May 2023 to 31 May 2023 @www.tnjfu.ac.in
The applicant can further check detail about Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, and Important Dates Information in the following post below. Further, check other Related Jobs detail on our website.
TNJFU Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Total Job Vacancies||01|
|Job Location||Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
TNJFU Project Assistant Jobs Required Eligibility Details
|Project Assistant||B.Sc, or M.Sc|
The applicant should be a graduate with B.Sc, or M.Sc at any university or educational board.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Assistant||Not Mentioned|
The Applicant’s age limit is up to the Not Mentioned for the TNJFU Project Assistant Jobs.
TNJFU Project Assistant Jobs Application Fee Details
For applying to TNJFU Project Assistant Jobs there is No Exam Fee will be charged.
TNJFU Project Assistant Post Salary Details
|Project Assistant||Rs. 15,000/-|
The primary salary commences from Rs. 15,000/-. The salary varies according to the Post. For more details check the official website.
TNJFU Project Assistant Post-Selection Process
The selection criteria for the TNJFU Project Assistant posts are based on the Direct Interview.
How to apply for TNJFU Project Assistant Recruitment Jobs 2023 (offline)
- Go to the Official website @https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/ or download the notification form
- Look for a “Careers” or “Jobs” section on the website.
- Review the job listings and find the position that you are interested in applying for.
- Read the job description and requirements carefully to ensure that you meet the qualifications.
- Click on the “Apply” button to start the application process.
- Create an account and fill out the online application form.
- Upload any required documents, such as your resume, cover letter, and/or transcripts.
- Submit your application and wait for a response.
Starting date to apply offline – 25.05.2023
Application Date last date – 31.05.2023