TNPSC Recruitment 2023, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has plotted 59 vacancies for an Assistant Jailor (Men 54 vacancies, and Women 5 vacancies) post to hire in Tamil Nadu. The Selection criteria are on the basis of the Written Exam, Certification, and Direct Interview. The Application commenced (offline) from 12 April 2023 to 11 May 2023 @www.tnpsc.gov.in.
The applicant can further check detail about Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, and Important Dates Information in the following post below. Further, check other Related Jobs detail on our website.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Jailor|
|Total Job Vacancies||59|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Jobs Required Eligibility Details
|Assistant Jailor||Any Degree|
The applicant should be a graduate with Any Degree at any university or educational board.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|General Manager||Min of 18 years To a Max of 32 years|
The Applicant’s age limit is up to a Minimum of 18 years To a Maximum of 32 years for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor Jobs.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Job Application Fee Details
For applying to TNPSC Assistant Jailor Jobs there is One Time Registration is Rs. 150/- will be charged.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Post Salary Details
|Assistant Jailor||Rs.35,400 – 1,30,400/-|
The primary salary commences from Rs.35,400 – 1,30,400/-. The salary varies according to the Post. For more details check the official website.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Post-Selection Process
The selection criteria for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor posts are based on the Written Exam, Certification, and Direct Interview.
How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Jailor General Manager Jobs 2023 (online)
- Go to the Official website @https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ or download the notification form
- Look for a “Careers” or “Jobs” section on the website.
- Review the job listings and find the position that you are interested in applying for.
- Read the job description and requirements carefully to ensure that you meet the qualifications.
- Click on the “Apply” button to start the application process.
- Create an account and fill out the online application form.
- Upload any required documents, such as your resume, cover letter, and/or transcripts.
- Submit your application and wait for a response.
Application Submission – 12.04.2023
Application Correction Window – 16.05.2023 (12.01 AM) to 18.05.2023 (11.59 PM)
Written Examination – 01.07.2023